Home > Programs > Effective Leadership Training: Through Personality/Behavioral Analysis
Effective Leadership Training: Through Personality/Behavioral Analysis
Are you looking for something more to enhance your professional ability in the work environment while improving your marketability?
Well look no further, come be a part of OASIS Training Sessions.
This course equips the leader with an in-depth understanding of the behavioral tendencies of employees and how the leader can build a healthy organizational culture demonstrative of high productivity and good human relations. Areas analyzed in personality profiling include:
- Personality and activity preferences
- Task versus people orientation based on personality
- General characteristics associated with personality types
- Strengths and limitations of personality types
- Combining personality with leadership effectiveness
- Personality as it relates to communication, motivation, leadership style, and delegation
- The leader who is also an effective follower
- Assessing the emotional intelligence of self and others
- Personality and time management needs
- The leader's ideal environment
- Personality and parenting